Q: I'm having trouble downloading, what should I do?
1. Try selecting a different location from the drop-down list on the
2. Try our ftp download site.
Please email us if you have found a
broken download link.
Q: Do I have to un-install v1.x before I install v2.x?
No, you do not have to uninstall v1.x. Version 2.x is installed in a different directory and will not affect
the v1.x installation.
Q: How do I upgrade to v2.7?
To upgrade XMLwriter, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the latest XMLwriter zip file to
a temporary directory.
- Unzip the zip file to a temporary directory.
- Run XMLwriterSetup.exe
- Follow the installation wizard.
Previous installations will not interfere with the latest installation.
Q: Where is XMLwriter installed on my computer?
By default, XMLwriter v2.x is installed in the "C:\Program Files\Wattle Software\XMLwriter 2" directory.
Q: Is the trial version fully functional?
The XMLwriter trial version is fully functional, and can be tested for free for a period of 30 days.